18-19 are good ages because even though you’re technically an adult you’re also technically still a teenager too. you can still blend in and be like. greetings, fellow teens. what’s up. what’s shaking. what’s the word
"Maybe if you go to bed you’ll feel better in the morning" is literally just the human version of "Have you tried turning it off and back on again?"
what have you done
1. I want you as you are. Every scar, every pound, every last beauty mark you call defects. They are a part of you and therefore, a part of me.
2. I want you to stay an individual. If you want space, I’ll move stars and planets to give you what you need.
3. You matter to me; you mean something to everyone around you.
4. Hold my hand.
5. I want to build dreams with you. I want to talk ideas and aspirations, I want to draw the sky and fill it with the colours of your personality. We’ll paint the world around us together.
6. Kiss me like it’s our last.
7. I will be there for you until you don’t need me anymore, always.- what I could have said to keep her (via wordlier)
nothings worse than passing up an opportunity you know you would’ve enjoyed because of the fear of being judged